ALPOLIC A1 ACM
ALPOLIC A1 ACM is a three-layered composite material made by laminating two sheets of aluminum to both sides of a core material. Thanks to its superior finishes, flatness, excellent processability and handling during construction work, the ALPOLIC lineup has been widely used in over 100 countries as trusted materials for various construction and industrial applications including buildings, civil engineering, and advertising signboards.
ALPOLIC A1 has passed European Fire Standard “Euroclass A1”, which is considered one of the strictest fire protection standards for building materials in the world. This is the first ACM in the world that is certified under the Euroclass A1 standard.
Euroclass A1 (EN 13501-1) & Euroclass A2 (EN 13501-1)
• Excellent flatness
• High rigidity
• Low weight
• Robust and durable
• Impact and fracture resistant
• Corrosion, weather, UV-resistant
• Easy to process
• Fire protection class A1 (non-combustible)
• High-quality surface coating with LUMIFLONTM
• Consistent colour quality and consistency
• Wide variety of colours and designs
• 100% recyclable