Clip Plank System - CPS
The Eltherington CPS is a folded metal plank that is secretly fixed on the plank returns with our polyamide clips. This engineered system allows for a larger plank face and joint detail resulting in a striking and bespoke linear design.
The CPS is a bottom to top system when installed horizontally, meaning the install starts at the bottom of the elevation and each plank locks in to the clip below.
Our horizontal and vertical Hilti-Eurofox subframe will accommodate the planks being installed in any orientation whilst applying the same clip fixing method.
Eltherington technical staff are on hand to help our customers with specific project needs and to develop solutions to technical questions.
• Material - Aluminium, Steel
• Finish - PPC, Pre-paint, Anodised, Corten, Rimex
• Thickness: 1 / 1.2 / 1.5 / 2mm
• Face height - 150mm to 450mm
• Face length - 6400mm max
• Horizontal joint - 10mm to 20mm
• Vertical joint - Open, closed return or butt strap
• Clip fixings - Self drill mechanical fix
• Fixing centres - 750mm max
• Install method - Bottom > up
• CWCT tested with Hilti-Eurofox