Extruded Plank System - EPS
The Eltherington EPS uses 2mm extruded aluminium that allows for a quick, simple and secret fix install. The standard plank returns along with our extruded vertical profile ensures an accurate 8mm vertical and horizontal joint gap.
The EPS lends itself to use in all areas including ground floor vulnerable areas due to the impact resistance of extruded aluminium.
The system is also a bottom to top install. Starting at the bottom of the elevation each plank is fed into the male/female plank return below it and secured by mechanical fixings through site drilled slots into our extruded Hilti-Eurofox subframe.
Eltherington technical staff are on hand to help our customers with specific project needs and to develop solutions to technical questions.
• Material - Aluminium
• Finish - PPC, Anodised
• Thickness - 2mm
• Face Height - 210mm only
• Face length - 6010mm max
• Horizontal joint - 8mm
• Vertical joint - Open or 8mm T profile
• Fixings - Self drill mechanical fix
• Fixing centres - 750mm max
• Install method - Bottom > up
• CWCT tested with Hilti-Eurofox
Extruded Plank EPS : Aluminium Extruded Plank Rainscreen Cladding Panels
- A1 EN13501-1 Fire Components: Anodised / Mill Finish
- A2 EN13501-1 Fire Components: PPC Powder Coating (Qualicoat, Interpon & Syntha Pulvin)
- Hilti Substructure A1
- CWCT Tested