Geometric Plank System – GPS
The Eltherington GPS is a folded metal plank that is secretly fixed on the plank returns with our polyamide or aluminium clips. This engineered system allows for a larger plank face and joint detail resulting in a striking and bespoke linear design.
The GPS is a step up in design form our CPS. By using the latest automatic double folding technology we can create geometric lines and shapes with the plank face to bring the facade to life.
The GPS is a bottom to top system when installed horizontally, meaning the install starts at the bottom of the elevation and each plank locks in to the clip below. Our horizontal and vertical Hilti-Eurofox subframe will accommodate the planks being installed in any orientation whilst applying the same clip fixing method
Eltherington technical staff are on hand to help our customers with specific project needs and to develop solutions to technical questions.
• Material - Aluminium, Steel
• Finish - PPC, Pre-paint, Anodised, Corten, Rimex
• Thickness: 1 / 1.2 / 1.5 / 2mm
• Face height - 150mm to 450mm
• Face length - 6400mm max
• Horizontal joint - 10mm to 20mm
• Vertical joint - Open, closed return or butt strap
• Clip fixings - Self drill mechanical fix
• Fixing centres - 750mm max
• Install method - Bottom > up
• CWCT tested with Hilti-Eurofox
Geometric Plank GPS : Aluminium Geometric Plank Rainscreen Cladding Panels
- A1 EN13501-1 Fire Components: CoreClad A1 / Anodised / Mill Finish
- A2 EN13501-1 Fire Components: PPC Powder Coating (Qualicoat, Interpon & Syntha Pulvin)
- Hilti Substructure A1
- CWCT Tested