Interlock Plank system - IPS
The Eltherington IPS is a pressed metal plank that is secretly fixed within the interlocking male and female joint. Available in a range of materials, finishes, face heights and lengths, this system can be fixed horizontally or vertically when installed on to our Hilti-Eurofox subframe.
The IPS is a top-down system which means the install starts at the top of the elevation, interlocking the top of one plank into the bottom of another.
Eltherington technical staff are on hand to help our customers with specific project needs and to develop solutions to technical questions.
• Material - Aluminium, Steel
• Finish - PPC, Pre-paint, Corten, Rimex
• Thickness - 1 / 1.2 / 1.5mm / 2mm
• Face Height - 150 to 350mm
• Face length - 6400mm max
• Horizontal joint - 10 – 20mm
• Vertical joint - Open, closed return or butt strap
• Fixings - Self drill mechanical fix
• Rail centres - 750mm
• Install method - Top > down
• CWCT tested with Hilti-Eurofox