Secret Fix - SFS1
The method of fixing rainscreen cladding can have a dramatic effect on the overall look of the building. Options for our rainscreen cladding solutions can be hook on, face fix, secret fix or whatever you require to suit your needs.
Secret fix, unobstructed by any visible fixings, gives a building a sheer smooth facade that complements the modern aesthetic. Taller buildings and increased occupancies are driving a need for additional safety features and may be more appropriate for a face fix system.
Our technical team are able to offer advice on all aspects of support systems for rainscreen cladding, including passive fire protection in tall buildings:
• Professional software for anchor design
• Selection of right anchor based on base material and loading
• Pull out test of anchors at project sites, along with a test report
• Training to specifiers and contractors on anchor design, installation and quality checks
Eltherington technical staff are on hand to help our customers with specific project needs and to develop solutions to technical questions.
We are able to offer guidance on rainscreen cladding design, specifications, structural calculations and wind-loadings, where required. We are also able to provided cross sections and general assembly drawings.
• Material - Aluminium, Steel
• Finish - PPC, Pre-paint, Anodised, Corten, Rimex
• Thickness - 2 / 3mm
• Panel size - 1480 x 3850mm max
• Horizontal joint - 20mm
• Fixings - Self drill mechanical fixing
• Rail centres - 750mm max
• Install method - Bottom up
• CWCT tested with Hilti-Eurofox
Secret Fix SFS1 : Hook On Aluminium Cassette Rainscreen Cladding Panels
- A1 EN13501-1 Fire Components: CoreClad A1 / Anodised / Mill Finish
- A2 EN13501-1 Fire Components: PPC Powder Coating (Qualicoat, Interpon & Syntha Pulvin)
- Hilti Substructure A1
- CWCT Tested