Through Fix - TFS1
For facades where an element of adjustment is required an Eltherington through-fix rainscreen cladding system is the best choice. Our through fix system offers an adjustable void depth and is therefore able to accommodate a range of insulation thicknesses, whilst overcoming any irregularities in the substrate.
That makes the rainscreen cladding solution ideal where the variances in quality of infill material on existing buildings dictate that fixings can only be secured at certain points across the facade, for example, at floor slabs.
Eltherington through-fix systems are designed so that the fixings are minimally visible across the facade, being masked by the shadow-lines between the panels. From a distance, this maintains the sheer, architectural appearance of the facade.
Eltherington technical staff are on hand to help our customers with specific project needs and to develop solutions to technical questions.
We are able to offer guidance on rainscreen cladding design, specifications, structural calculations and wind-loadings, where required. We are also able to provided cross sections and general assembly drawings.
• Material - Aluminium, Steel
• Finish - PPC, Pre-paint, Anodised, Corten, Rimex
• Thickness - 2 / 3 / 4mm
• Panel size - 1480 x 3850mm max
• Horizontal joint - 20mm
• Fixings - Self drill mechanical fixings
• Rail centres - 600mm max
• Install method - 1st & 2nd fix layout
• CWCT tested with Hilti-Eurofox
• Fire Rating (Panel) - A1 & A2 available
Through Fix TFS1 : Aluminium Cassette Rainscreen Cladding Panels
- A1 EN13501-1 Fire Components: CoreClad A1 / Anodised / Mill Finish
- A2 EN13501-1 Fire Components: PPC Powder Coating (Qualicoat, Interpon & Syntha Pulvin)
- Hilti Substructure A1
- CWCT Tested