Bridgewater Place, Leeds
Eltherington provided visually breathtaking rainscreen cladding for Yorkshire's tallest building. Curved panels were used to create a stunning facade for this mixed use, residential and leisure development.
In addition to anodised aluminium cladding, we supplied matching roofline products including fascias, soffits, copings and canopy panels in anodised natural silver. Bridgewater Place stands proud on the Leeds cityscape, whilst complimenting buildings in the surrounding area.
- Cladding panels.
- Canopy cladding - purpose made fascias and soffits clad the two large canopies on this project.
- Window surround pressings - we were able to fold our aluminium to create a mock beam and other feature beams that were part of the design of this building.
- High quality, low maintenance products that will provide the building owners with a long term facade solution.
- Fully integrated façade solution including cladding and canopies, along with bespoke products such as feature beams.
- Assured levels of performance on this 32-storey building which has to cope with demanding levels of wind loading.