ACM (Aluminium Composite)
Aluminum Composite Material (ACM) is the material of choice when panel flatness and a high performance finish are a must. Made from two sheets of 0.5mm aluminum bonded to 3mm polyethylene, fire rated or A2 core. This simple concept gives it a wide variety of advantages for both Architects and Installers. It is stable, yet readily mouldable, extremely weather resistant, and very easy to install.
ACM cladding comes in over 75 colours including metallic, wood grain, metal, special effect and natural stone finishes.
Eltherington offers a complete line of ACM products, systems and services. Please see below product type and finish for ACM.
- High corrosion resistant
- Low maintenance
- Robust durability, Lightweight and exceptionally flat
- Unlimited colour range available
- Integrates easily with the curtain wall
- Extreme formability makes it ideal for curves and unique design accents
- Non-combustible core available
- Various sheet sizes and fixing methods for fast and easy installation