Clip Plank System - CPS
The Clip Plank System (CPS) is a cutting-edge product developed by Eltherington that offers a unique and impressive design solution.
The CPS is a folded metal plank that is installed using polyamide or aluminium clips, which are fixed onto the plank returns. This engineered system provides a larger plank face and joint detail, resulting in a visually stunning and customized linear design.
When installing the CPS horizontally, the system works from bottom to top, with each plank locking into the clip below. This installation method ensures a secure and high-quality finish that will stand the test of time. Moreover, the CPS can be installed in any orientation thanks to the horizontal and vertical Hilti-Eurofox subframe. This means that the same clip fixing method can be applied, regardless of the plank's orientation.
The CPS is an excellent choice for anyone looking to create a unique and modern design that stands out from the crowd. With its high-quality materials and innovative installation method, the CPS is sure to impress and provide lasting value.
Eltherington technical staff are on hand to help our customers with specific project needs and to develop solutions to technical questions.
• Material - Aluminium, Steel
• Finish - PPC, Pre-paint, Anodised, Corten, Rimex
• Thickness: 1 / 1.2 / 1.5 / 2mm
• Face height - 150mm to 450mm
• Face length - 6400mm max
• Horizontal joint - 10mm to 20mm
• Vertical joint - Open, closed return or butt strap
• Clip fixings - Self drill mechanical fix
• Fixing centres - 750mm max
• Install method - Bottom > up
• CWCT tested with Hilti-Eurofox
Clip Plank CPS : Aluminium Clip Plank Rainscreen Cladding Panels
- A1 EN13501-1 Fire Components: CoreClad A1 / Anodised / Mill Finish
- A2 EN13501-1 Fire Components: PPC Powder Coating (Qualicoat, Interpon & Syntha Pulvin)
- Hilti Substructure A1
- CWCT Tested