Interlock Plank system - IPS
The Eltherington IPS is a versatile pressed metal plank that can be used for both horizontal and vertical installations.
Its interlocking male and female joint design allows for easy and secure installation, with a range of materials, finishes, face heights and lengths available to suit your specific needs.
One of the key benefits of the IPS is its top-down installation system. This means that the installation process starts at the top of the elevation, interlocking the top of one plank into the bottom of another. This not only makes the installation process faster and more efficient, but also ensures a seamless and professional finish to your project.
By using the Hilti-Eurofox subframe in conjunction with the IPS, you can be confident in the structural integrity and durability of your installation. Whether you are looking to create a modern façade for a commercial building or add a contemporary touch to a residential property, the Eltherington IPS is a reliable and stylish choice.
Eltherington technical staff are on hand to help our customers with specific project needs and to develop solutions to technical questions.
• Material - Aluminium, Steel
• Finish - PPC, Pre-paint, Corten, Rimex
• Thickness - 1 / 1.2 / 1.5mm / 2mm
• Face Height - 150 to 350mm
• Face length - 6400mm max
• Horizontal joint - 10 – 20mm
• Vertical joint - Open, closed return or butt strap
• Fixings - Self drill mechanical fix
• Rail centres - 750mm
• Install method - Top > down
• CWCT tested with Hilti-Eurofox
Interlocking Plank IPS : Aluminium Interlocking Folded Rainscreen Cladding Panels
- A1 EN13501-1 Fire Components: CoreClad A1 / Anodised / Mill Finish
- A2 EN13501-1 Fire Components: PPC Powder Coating (Qualicoat, Interpon & Syntha Pulvin)
- Hilti Substructure A1
- CWCT Tested