DoubleTree by Hilton Hull
Eltherington Architectural have manufactured and supplied the main rainscreen façade and internal column casings for the £25m new Doubletree Hilton Hotel in Hull.
The façade, designed by leading architects Aros, fuses the city’s industrial past with Hull’s contemporary City of Culture outlook.
Executed in powder coated aluminium, the striking through-fix rainscreen system is fixed to our Hilti Eurofox sub-frame.
- Eltherington TFS1 through fix aluminium in PPC finish
- Hilti Eurofox subframe
- Internal aluminium column casing
- Manufacturing all the elements in-house meant that Eltherington was able to meet the strict time schedules on this project, ensuring the venue was open for business at the earlier opportunity.
- TFS1 offers a quick and simple installation
- Fully CWCT tested system with our Hilti Eurofox subframe