Geometric Plank System – GPS
The Geometric Plank System (GPS) by Eltherington is an innovative folded metal plank that can be installed on the plank returns using polyamide or aluminium clips.
With the use of automatic double folding technology, the GPS provides a unique and bespoke linear design that can be customized to create geometric shapes and lines on the plank face.
The GPS is an upgrade from the CPS and offers a larger plank face and joint detail that results in a striking appearance. The system is designed to start from the bottom of an elevation and each plank locks into the clip below. The Hilti-Eurofox subframe can be installed horizontally or vertically, accommodating any orientation while using the same clip fixing method.
The Eltherington GPS is perfect for those who want to add a touch of sophistication and elegance to their facade. The system is easy to install and can be customized to suit your design needs. Whether you are looking for a modern geometric design or a classic linear finish, the GPS offers endless possibilities. Trust Eltherington to provide you with the perfect solution for your next project.
Eltherington technical staff are on hand to help our customers with specific project needs and to develop solutions to technical questions.
• Material - Aluminium, Steel
• Finish - PPC, Pre-paint, Anodised, Corten, Rimex
• Thickness: 1 / 1.2 / 1.5 / 2mm
• Face height - 150mm to 450mm
• Face length - 6400mm max
• Horizontal joint - 10mm to 20mm
• Vertical joint - Open, closed return or butt strap
• Clip fixings - Self drill mechanical fix
• Fixing centres - 750mm max
• Install method - Bottom > up
• CWCT tested with Hilti-Eurofox
Geometric Plank GPS : Aluminium Geometric Plank Rainscreen Cladding Panels
- A1 EN13501-1 Fire Components: CoreClad A1 / Anodised / Mill Finish
- A2 EN13501-1 Fire Components: PPC Powder Coating (Qualicoat, Interpon & Syntha Pulvin)
- Hilti Substructure A1
- CWCT Tested