NBS is an essential part of all specification processes. Here at Eltherington we have written our specifications to cover many elements of the exterior facade of a building. Our aim is to offer you well written specifications that enhance project delivery and save time and money.
Click here to see our NBS page
Please call our sales office on 01482 320336 or send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further updates.
NBS (National Building Specification) is a UK-based business providing construction specification information used by architects, engineers and other building professionals to describe the materials, standards and workmanship of a construction project. Its information is now used by over 5000 offices. A specification often forms part of the tender documentation along with mechanical drawings for a contractor to price and then forms part of the contract documentation for the builder to construct the building.
NBS chorus can:
- Improve accuracy to keep your specification accurate with high quality content maintained by NBS’s team of specialists,
- Work faster to create specifications up to 70% faster than using Microsoft Word or other software
- Develop your design model and spec simultaneously
- Collaborate seamlessly by inviting multiple users to develop specification collaboratively
- Work Anywhere NBS Chorus is cloud based
- Specify better with informed manufacturer product decisions in the specification environment with NBS source