Eltherington worked closely with the architects and design team at Airedale Glass to achieve the desired look for this iconic educational facility in Yorkshire.
We manufactured a wide range of different designs of composite panel to achieve the required thermal performances. The rainscreen cladding supplied to Doncaster College achieves a class 1 surface spread of flame.
- Insulated cladding panels - Deeper panels were manufactured on our advanced bonding line to achieve a centre panel U value of 0.165 W/m2K.
- Insulated soffit panels - Double skin soffit panels along with HCFC free insulation gave the soffit area higher thermal insulation values.
- Insulated fascia panels - We incorporated a rain drip and ventilation area to the bottom of the fascia.
- High levels of thermal performance from the cladding panels helped the building achieve the overall u value targets.
- Eltherington’s bespoke manufacturing capabilities enabled the rainscreen cladding to achieve the strict visual demands on this project.
- Our ability to work with other suppliers ensure a seamless fit when the cladding was installed on site. This is essential for vulnerable areas of the facade, for example, at the interface between the cladding and roofing elements.