1st January 2018
This month we show our top 5 projects from 2017 and what rainscreen products we added to our range.
In 2017 we supplied over 20 projects with our rainscreen systems including universities, hospitals, hotels, residential tower blocks and train stations.
Top 5 projects of 2017
Worldwide supply – Baltic park in New York, 200no aluminium window pods and 100no mock beam flashings.
Prestigious homes - Barratt London, Corten steel façade.
Famous on tv - Fitzpatrick Referrals, Formica cladding panels.
Local in Hull - Hilton Hull, Powder coated aluminium panels and Hilti subframe.
Record size of 5000m2 - The Lightbox media city, bespoke powder coated aluminium panels and Hilti subframe.
New Formica VIVIX facade panels
- engineered exterior façade panels
- decorative surface both sides
- lightweight rainscreen cladding solution
- excellent weather and UV resistance
- enhanced durability and ease of maintenance.
New Vitrabond ACM cladding panels
- available with fire rated or A2 core
- 6mm, 8mm and 10mm thicknesses
- cut to a variety of shapes and sizes
- can be field modified as required
- easy to install
Eurofox system from Eltherington
- Eltherington is an official supplier of the Hilti Eurofox substructure system for architectural facades
- ideal for rear ventilated rainscreen facades
- fast, safe and easy to install
- suitable for small and large rainscreen façade projects