8th February 2021
Castellation System - CS
A CWCT tested system that offers unlimited castellated design options.
CSN - Castellation System Narrow
CSW - Castellation System Wide
CSV - Castellation System Varied
CSS - Castellation System Step
All our rainscreen systems have been independently tested and accredited to the specific requirements of CWCT and come in an unrivalled choice of materials, colours and finishes to help you bring your design to life.
A completely new rainscreen cladding product range.
Something new and superior to current systems on the market.
Something beautiful and unique that brings the building to life with the peace of mind that testing provides.
- Finish - PPC, Pre-Paint, Anodised, Corten, Rimex
- Plank Lengths 6400mm max (dependant material availability)
- Horizontal Joint - Open or Butt strap• Thickness - Max of 2mm
- Fixing - Self Drill mechanical fix
- Fixing centres - 300mm max
- Install method - Overlap right over left or vice versa
- CWCT tested with Hilti-Eurofox
St Albans Leeds
A new student residency for Select Property Group as part of the Vita Student Brand.
This RIBA Regional Award Shortlist Project 2020 consists of a 19-storey development comprising 380 student rooms/studios. The appearance of the building involves a woven pattern of castellated aluminium and glazed ceramic tiles. An exemplar social focus for student housing. Utilising our CWCT accredited Castellation system, 2mm PPC Aluminium.
St Albans Place, Leeds
Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
project valuematerial & finish
2mm Aluminium PPC