1st June 2020
Selecting the right system solution is critical
Thermal efficiency is a key consideration for any project. To meet the increasingly demanding requirements, it’s essential to take a holistic view, considering the interaction between the substructure and thermal insulation, as well as the compliance with the latest legal requirements and guidelines.
To minimize heat loss, it is important to select a suitable substructure whether it be a thermal bridge-free or thermal bridge-reducing system. With the Fox-T, Hilti offers a thermal bridge-free system that meets the highest requirements for energy efficiency. However, a system for reducing thermal bridges can also be sufficient to meet the current EnEV requirements.
How do I find the optimal solution for my project? Depending on the U-value requirement, along with our partners at Hilti, we can help to create the best system configuration for your project.
- An optimally coordinated system of insulation and substructure reduces overall the material costs of the facade.
- The optimal facade system maximizes the available usable space of the building. This effect can have a significant impact on property returns, especially in high-priced regions.
- Highest energy efficiency also enables you to obtain building certificates (eg LEED, passive house).
- Fully tested system solution
- NBS Plus for both Eltherington panels and Hilti Support systems
Ask us! We can help to calculate the optimal facade construction for your project.