1st June 2018
This month we release our new rainscreen brochure and also show a live case study using our new clip plank system.
Jesmond Three Sixty
Eltherington Architectural are thrilled to be specified on the above Jesmond Three Sixty in Newcastle. A multi-million pound scheme to transform the dated Scottish Life office block in into luxury flats, shops and new office space. The original office block was constructed during the early 1970s and required an entirely new façade system to update the appearance and performance of the original building. Our Clip Plank System(CPS) in powder coated aluminium was specified by the design specification teams at Taylor Maxwell and GT3 Architects for the following reasons.
- CWCT – The clip plank system (CPS) along with all our rainscreen systems have been independently tested and accredited to the specific requirements of CWCT.
- Support system –All our systems are fully tested with Hilti Eurofox. We also provide an installation scheme, static calculations and technical support from Hilti.
- Design - This engineered system allows for a range of plank faces, lengths and joint detail resulting in a striking and bespoke linear design.
- Finish – Powder coated to the highest quality in 5 different RALS by our fully approved and certified coating partner.
- Installation - The CPS is secretly fixed on the plank returns with our polyamide clips. This bottom to top install is one of the quickest and easiest systems on the market to install.
New rainscreen brochure
We are delighted to announce that our brand new rainscreen brochure will be available from the 18th June. This will offer a brief guide of the products and services we provide to both architects and installer.
SYSTEMS – TFS1 – SFS1 – CPS – IPS – EPS – HILTI
MATERIALS – Aluminium – ACM – Steel – HPL Formica
FINISHES – PPC – Coreclad – Anodised – Brushed – Perforated – embossed – Rimex - Corten
ARCHITECTS & INSTALLERS - CWCT – NBS – CPD – ISO – News & downloads
ORDER YOURS TODAY BY EMAILING firstname.lastname@example.org